Kamis, 20 September 2012

Hello, ten days more before I go back indonesia. Don't have much time to enjoy home. It's suffocationg to think that I'd be having janji koas on 3rd october and wisuda on 20th october. What am i suppose to do in between? So i have made up my mind to join the 1st pandas. Therefore i won't be wasting my time wait. If there happens to be anymore cuti left after the 1st pandas, I'll have sometime to go back home again, at least until my first koas start.

And so the real life a med student is coming soon. Being bash, scold, humiliate. And so i will have to go thru it all. People around me have been supportive nonstop. Thank you for that everything, they are much appreciated <3 p="p">

1 komentar:

Ain F mengatakan...

ALL THE BEST BABE! KE ARAH MENJADI DOKTOR YANG AWESOME!

shoulders to cry on