Minggu, 23 Desember 2012

preview 2012

Assalamualaikum wbkt

Hari ni rase mcm nak tulis blog concerning that it's almost year end and I wanna write about the highlight of this wonderful year *wonderful lah sangat kann*

Actually, this year has been such a unique year. I went through the whole package of the best and the worst, the upmost wonderful day and the trench low of my life. 

On 5th March 2012, a day before my birthday was the day i was assigned for Soca examination. I failed, it was the worst thing that happened to me. The re-exam day was on my birthday. I had to study even when I was so tired. I cried, alot. Check out more about that miserable day on this entry soca story 

Somewhere in August, I had my osce examination. I failed with 'rata-rata dibawah 80'. I repeat and I passed. on 10th of august i passed osce.

I graduated from trisakti on 20th oct 2012. Here's my Graduation video .

And now i am on my first week as a Coass. May the life ahead be pleasant and blessed. Aminn

1 komentar:

Ain F mengatakan...

Roller-coaster sungguh huhu.
Let's flearn (learn from failure)

shoulders to cry on