Senin, 09 April 2012

i'd be a lost puppy without you

Goodnight readers,

It's me here, it's been long since the last post. Everytime also will be like that. This is my 3rd week of kkd. It's been hectic but since i'm taking micro now, time is much flexible. So I decided to write something here.

Mom left for umrah this morning and I feel so sad. All these times, I scarcely call her knowing that she is always there for me but now that she's outside the country I am much much lonely. What if I feel down and need advices? Who will I go to? I'm a lost puppy w/o you mom.

I was just thinking. I've always make fuss about still having to hang out w/ family when I am already a big girl. I had myself thinking about tagging along w/ a boyfriend at this age just like any other girl. But I finally realize the fact that I rarely come home for holiday and when each time I do, I can see mom becomes a little older that before.

So one day when I had Carls. Jr burger w/ mom at midvalley, I saw everygirl around me were w/ their boyfriends and girlfriends but I was w/ my mom. I couldn't be any greatful cuz I don't know how much more hang outs I'll ever get with mom. I don't want this to end mom.

All the time that's lost. Us growing old far away from each other. I wanna hang out with you forever mom. I do.

3 komentar:

Ain F mengatakan...

Seriously im jealous on how close are you with your mum. I dont know how to show my love to my mum ~

fairuz mengatakan...

awwh, what abt cook together or help her w/ her wedding hantaran thingy. Or just go up by her side and talk heart to heart. i don't see why not.

Ain F mengatakan...

Hahaha nooo i'll never do that cuz hantaran is not my thingy and for cooking, i dont like people to kacau me while im cooking hahaha XDD complicated pulak

shoulders to cry on