Selasa, 10 April 2012

memories a picture holds


There's more to a picture than the quality, there are memories behind to reminisce. I have always thought that pictures taken has to capture perfect smiles, awesome poses or astonishing backgrounds. Truth is the best picture taken is the one which will remind us the moment exactly the way it happened.
Yesterday I was looking at my bbm avatar. It was my face. I wanted to change it but I couldn't make my mind up. Suddenly as I was browsing through my pics file, I saw the picture of daisy I took in abang's wedding from inside the car. It reminds me of home perfectly well. It was such a happy moment.

3 komentar:

Ain F mengatakan...

Your brother uses daisy dalam wedding? I like daisies too esp kaler putih n kuning. I kahwin sila bagi boleh! Kekekeke

fairuz mengatakan...

eh eh org kawen xbg bunga doi..haha, nnti kte kuar dating aq carikan ea haha.

Ain F mengatakan...

Okei~ For me i love white flowers, tak kisah la spesies bunga apa pun XDD Eh tetibe harhar

shoulders to cry on